Pina has amazing Sales Results for the last 24 years; Pina will deliver pre-qualified buyers to your home, and guarantees client and agent feedback, and will advise Sellers of present market conditions during the course of the MLS Listing affecting the real property. Pina will advise the Seller of any changes in Financial Market Conditions and of all new and existing Local Listings in the neighborhood that might affect the sale of the subject property. She has a strong on-line presence and an amazing and efficient Team of Consultants, Stagers, Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Home Inspections General Contractors, and Cleaners who tidy up property when necessary.
Marketing is a major factor when it comes to selling your home and receiving the fastest and quickest results. Also pricing the property properly, with a consciences marketing plan and a thorough Advertising campaign with the local newspapers, Internet services, MLS Listings System, Local Newspapers, Social Media.
Below are many of the services Pina provides:
1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
7) Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
8) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
9) Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
10) Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
11) Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
12) Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
13) Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
14) Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
15) Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
16) Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
17) Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
18) Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
19) Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
20) Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
21) Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
22) Investigate clients’ financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
23) Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
24) Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
25) Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents in order to improve sales techniques.
26) Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling your home or just staying informed of the market conditions and trends, a great way is to sign up for my quarterly newsletter. I have been providing my clients informative real estate information.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty